The Global Mobility Service is a critical tool for companies to
get the right people, to the right places at the right time and at the right costs.
Covering full relocation and repatriation service including housing support, schooling
arrangement and pet relocation, it responds to a growing number of U.S. companies
that think and operate globally.
This service complements Nair & Co.’s ability to provide advice on cost of living
differences, immigration support, tax equalization and relevant tax breaks for expats,
as well as the ability to run complex multi-country payrolls for client employees
on the move and with special needs. A single point of contact manages the full spectrum
of the service making the process extremely simple and streamlined and clients can
also customize their requirements as and when required.
Household Goods Move
- An international mover assists the employee in moving the personal belongings door-to-door
via air or sea freight in accordance to the company’s International Assignment Policy.
- Advice is given to the assignee on Custom’s restrictions and limitations.
- Insurance and storage services can be arranged subject to Company’s International
Cross Cultural Services/Language Training
- Language training helps employees cope with cultural and language differences if
- Pet migration services by a professional pet relocation company in accordance to
the company’s international assignment policy.
- Advisory on required vaccinations / quarantine is given to meet the requirements
set by the local authorities at the host location.
- Pre-Assignment visit are arranged for familiarization on living and housing conditions,
- An accompanying realtor assists in home viewing and school selection.
- During the interim period before moving into a permanent accommodation, a booking
for a serviced apartment is arranged in accordance to the family size and in line
with the company’s international assignment policy.
- A realtor assists in finding permanent accommodation within the stipulated housing
allowances and in line with the company’s international assignment policy.
Assistance With Finding a Home
- Negotiations are done on Lease Agreements.
- Security deposits and monthly rental payments are arranged as and when required.
- Assistance is provided whenever employees are faced with issues related to permanent
- A final orientation is arranged to help employees familiarize themselves with the
amenities at the new location.
- Assistance is provided in search for suitable curriculums and registering children
into schools and arranging transportation.
- School registration fees and deposits are arranged as and when required.
- Car rental arrangements are made in accordance to the company’s international assignment
Household Goods Move
- An International Mover assists the employees in moving personal belongings door-to-door
via air or sea freight in accordance to the company’s international assignment policy.
- Advice is given on Custom’s restrictions and limitations.
- Insurance and storage removal services are arranged subject to company’s international
- If needed, arrangements are made for repairs and maintenance required prior to returning
the rented property back to the landlord as per the terms and conditions of the
- Follow up is done for the refund of security deposit and account for inventory as
stipulated in the Lease Agreement.
- Pet migration services are provided by a professional pet relocation company in
accordance to the company’s international assignment policy.
- Advisory is provided on required vaccinations so as to meet the requirements set
by the local authorities at the home location.
- Assistance in provided in withdrawing children from school along with seeking a
refund on school deposits if applicable.
- If the employee needs to pre-maturely terminate the existing lease agreement at
the home location due to an early repatriation, assistance is provided to help the
process, such as finding an alternative accommodation.